Apollo2 EVB - Ultra-Low Power System on Chip
The Apollo2 SoC Family is an ultra-low power, highly integrated System on Chip designed for battery-powered devices including wearable electroncis, activity & fitness monitors, and wireless sensors.
By combining ultra-low power sensor conversions electronics with the powerfull Arm® Cortex®-M4 processor with Floating Point Unit, the Apollo2 SoC enables complex sensor processing tasks to be completed with unprecedented battery life. Weeks, months, and years of battery life are achievable while doing complex context detection, gesture recognition, and activity monitoring.
The Apollo2 SoC takes full advantage of Ambiq's patented Subthresholld Power Optimzed Technology (SPOT®) Platform, setting a new industry benchmark in low power design.
The Apollo2 SoC is the 2nd generation controller building upon Ambiq's Apollo SoC product family. The Apollo2 SoC integrates up to 1 MB of flash memory and 256 KB of RAM to accomodate radio and ensor overhead while still leaving plenty of space for application code.
This System on Chip also includes serial master and UART ports for communicating with radios and sensors including accelerometers, gyroscopes, and magnetometers.
The Apollo2 EVB additional features:
- Low power reference design
- Apollo2 SoC in the BGA package (AMAPH1KK-KBR)
- Multiple power/clock options
- Micro USB connector for power/download/debug
- Segger J-Link debugger
- Debugger-in / debugger-out ports
- Five user-controlled LEDs
- Three push buttons for application use, plus a reset push button
- Power slide switch with LED power indicator
- Five 8-12 pin Arduino-style headers for pin/power access to shield board(s)
- Multiple test points for power measurements
- CE Mark and RoHS compliant
- Ambiq Product -